We are pleased to be able to offer for private resale this exquisite ownership at the Glenmor Gleneagles development.
Located as part of the magnificent five star Gleneagles Hotel and Golf Resort’s 850 acre estate is where you will find your private shared ownership home.
The current owners are offering their fixed week number 17 which is the last week in April each year and is known as a "Late Spring Week". The changeover day is a Saturday. The current annual maintenance charge for this 2 bedroom ownership is £1,400.00 (Includes free gold card and full use of the onsite facilities including the awarding winning Gleneagles Spa).
This well appointed two bedroom house located on this private estate is beautifully furnished and set in the picturesque Perthshire countryside location, this truly is an enviable yet idyllic haven of luxury.
The house name & number is available by request to our company. The sleeping capacity is 4. We can provide further pictures, resort plan and other information by request.
The house has a fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons along with a luxury open plan dining and living area which is furnished to a very high standard. The bedrooms are equally furnished and have high quality beds and luxury coverings. There is an oversized soaking tub in the separate bathroom and all bedrooms are en suite. The soaking tub is fantastic for relaxing after a long day on the golf course, mountain biking or countryside walks.
Owners have access to the Gleneagles Hotel Spa facilities which are truly five star along with the lead owner having free unlimited golf included each day (Golf Gold Card). There are also great golf discounts for all other guests staying with you. Members within Glenmor also have the chance to exchange golf cards together and within groups during the morning and afternoon golf sessions, giving complimentary golf to other members of your party.
There is an array of onsite activities which include Clay Pigeon shooting, horse riding, mountain biking, country walks and so much more.
AGENT COMMENTS: Glenmor Seasonal ownership is your home away from home in a superb location. Experience the Gleneagles Estate. The spa, the outdoor walks, the stunning countryside and some good old fashion relaxation in high levels of comfort. By choosing to purchase a Glenmor resale ownership you are being offered the exact same product available onsite with the added bonus of a lower resale price.
The ownership ha a long lease which expires in the year 2058.
Glenmor Owner Resort Benefits:
• Complimentary golf for one person for the duration of your tenure on any of the three main courses and the short course.
• Full access to all golf practice facilities
• Complimentary use of the leisure facilities (two persons per bedroom) at The Club
• A fully staffed playroom for children 2 to teenager.
• Access to a Two Michelin Star restaurant and all the other dining and bar facilities of the Gleneagles Resort
• A full range of indoor and outdoor activities and country pursuits at Gleneagles
The sprawling Gleneagles Hotel estate offers guests hours of adventure and exploration - or the chance to simply relax in one of Scotland's most beautiful rural landscapes. Glenmor owners have access to a full range of indoor and outdoor activities across the resort, which include Falconry, Shooting and Equestrian schools, hiking and cycling routes and a challenging off-road track.
Glenmor owners can access Gleneagles' golf courses: the golfing heritage of Gleneagles is well known and, in 2014, the PGA Centenary course hosted the world famous Ryder Cup tournament.
Glenmor Owner Community Benefits:
• Partially glazed open balcony complete with patio dining furniture, with views towards the Perthshire hills.
• Dedicated five-star concierge service
• Fully interactive satellite TV and DVD player in every room
• Glenmor owner exclusive events held at the Tryst on a weekly basis
Glenmor's collection of idyllic holiday homes offer privacy while also creating an inclusive atmosphere across the entire village. Glenmor tenures include access to the Clubhouse - located at the centre of the village and venue for the Tryst Cafe Bar - a cosy meeting place for a quiet drink or a get-together with friends. Throughout the year, the Tryst offers Glenmor guests a range of exclusive events and activities ideal for keeping every member of your holiday party entertained.
Glenmor Owner Home Benefits:
• Sound system linked to every room with docking station for your own iPod or MP3 player
• Open log-effect real gas fire in the living area and underfloor heating throughout
• Free wi-fi Internet access
• Utility room with washer dryer
• Drying cabinet just off the entrance hall
• Partially glazed open terrace, complete with patio dining furniture
• 2 mountain bikes provided to each home
A Glenmor holiday lodge is more than just a holiday home. Each luxury lodge features a full range of modern amenities including a fully-connected entertainment system, satellite television, complimentary wifi internet, fitted kitchen and a laundry.
You can configure each room to either double or single beds.
We would strongly recommend going on the wine cellar tour and a relaxing drink in the Century Bar.
To find out more about this opportunity to own your own time of luxury at the Glenmor Gleneagles speak to a member of our team. Please quote reference CAT7569.